Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A Picture Story About a Boy





























19 comments:

The Martone Memories said...

The final picture made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! So funny.

Heidi said...

That is too funny! Thanks for the good laugh. I just love this age-- they are so interesting! (But I think I say that about every age.)

Sarah said...

What an awsome picture story! Sweet dreams I'm sure. Our girls are trying to save up for a Wii; I think we'll need to help them out some time soon. Miss yall! the Vallerys

Richard said...

Thanks for sharing your great familiy stories and pictures. I was thoroughly jealous of seeing your week with Mom and Dad. It looks like you had a great time.
I wish we lived closer so I could see those cute kids more.

Sandie said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Oh my, I had to laugh and laugh. I can just see him! Great picture story!!! Loved it, and you all!!

Marie said...

That is just too cute. Aren't kids the best!

Jack and Charlene said...

You made us laugh & cry with missing that wonderful time we had at your home last week. We loved watching Erick "Box" on the game. Did you get Ben Gloves too. When those two put soxs on their hands before bed and Boxed ... we knew the Gloves were the next step. GREAT Pictures !!!!!!

Bob said...

A chip off the old block...Don the Champ to Erick the Champ...I'll bet Grandpa was beaming at the pugilistic displays in Dallas last week.

Thanks for sharing, Don.

Wendy Crow said...

Did he sleep in those all night? I better not let Carter over, he might get beat up! Although, Ken has some boxing gloves like those we could put on Carter and let him and Erick go to town!

Wendy

Mindy said...

Sock it to me Erick! So cute.

Jut and Char said...

That's awesome!

Eliza said...

what a cutie!

Holly said...

LOVE this! That is awesome!

Ben N Nessa said...

Haha....he's so cute :)

Taste of Champaign said...

Love it, love it. He and tommy will have a blast in November!

Taste of Champaign said...

I just realized the man on the t.v. is as large as Erick! I'm sure it adds to the fun!

Texas Blad's said...

that is so cute! gonna be a boxer!

Mary said...

so funny! you should publish this!

Briana Carr said...

what an all-star! :D
miss that little champion.
so cute.