Jill and I were both bummed to see the jumphouses at the Pumpkin Patch. We wish it were just the pumpkins and nothing else. The kids aren't interested in the pumpkins ... just jumping. Oh well. That's all Mille wanted to do the whole time.
Jill and I got a big kick out of this lady. Everyone is taking pictures of their kids except this lady ... she was taking pictures of her dogs.Emma, Ben and their friend Abby back in 2002.





.jpg)


7 comments:
Good pics of the pumpkin eaters! Thanks, Don.
So happy to see the Texas Pumpkin Patch 2008. We just laughed at Millie and her jumping !!! Such an independent girl .. should call her "Miss Liberty".
Happy Jill made it home safely. We are looking forward to her report on Idaho.
Looks like lots of fun! Cute pumpkin pics. The jumphouse is an interesting addition to the patch, and that lady with her dogs is hilarious.
How fun! I miss the annual trip to the FM pumpkin patch. It was fun to see the pics of Emma in 2002 - that's how I remember Emma and Georgia. Wow time has flown by! Will you be in town for the week of Thanksgiving?
I hope I never get weird enough to take my dogs to a pumpkin patch and have a photo shoot! LOL...It's amazing to see how much your kids have grown, especially Emma. Give them loves from cousins Ben and Vanessa :)
love the photos :) The older pictuers are fun to look at, too!! The kids are getting so big! I miss them.
Love the lady and her dog, too funny. That's a TON of pumpkins! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment