Saturday, August 16, 2008

Me on Google Maps

Last Fall during one of my running sessions, I spotted a Google car taking pictures. I knew they were snapping shots for the "Street Viewer" maps. I stopped to look at the guy in the car and then proceeded to finish my run.


Today while using Google Maps, I noticed that they have the street viewer up for Lewisville. I remembered the time I saw the Google car, so I went to that intersection and sure enough ... I'm there.



I'm "immortalized" by Google.

5 comments:

Jordan said...

That is awesome! You should have run near the car for several blocks so that you would have been in multiple pictures.

Emily said...

You are famous!! That is awesome!

Crystal said...

You are so cool! I think that's awesome!

Jack and Charlene said...

We Love It. Now we can see your great running strides whenever we "google" Lewisville !!
Have a safe week in Houston.

Robyn said...

That's hilarious! How funny!