Friday, July 25, 2008

The Dark Knight

While getting the kids lunch today, I was listening to Rush Limbaugh. He was reading a WSJ piece about the comparing GWBush and Batman and the war on terror. I'm going to the IMAX version of The Dark Knight tonight, so my ears perked up when I heard Rush talking about Batman.


I read the WSJ article (you can read it here) and found it very interesting. I remember Rush talking about this same subject when Lord of the Rings came out a few years ago. Anyway, read the article ... it's interesting.

I'll post a short review of The Dark Knight after I see it this evening. I'm very excited to see this!

2 comments:

Jack and Charlene said...

Don, Thank you for posting the article from the WSJ. I was listening to "Rush" talk about it also this morning. I wish I was there to go see it with you tonight on the Big IMAX. Love the pictures of Cami's B-Day. The Kids look great and we love seeing Richard with them too. Dad

Emily said...

Very good. I enjoyed this article. Thanks for sharing.

Emily