Emma our artist has done Cami's birthday poster the last two years. I think she did a great job on this year's too!
Happy Birthday Cami! I can't believe our babies are two. Crazy!
Good Job on the Birthday Poster Emma !! You are a great artist !!We love you Cami .. You look like a Birthday Angel!!
I just got caught up on the blogs - good job, guys! SUCH cute pics, and I'm glad Emma's favorite part of Gatlinburg was our room. :) I'm excited for the baptism!
She's darling! :) Love the pics
Those are wonderful pictures. She is adorable. I didn't know that they still make carebears. :)
She is growing up so fast! Great pictures and commentary, Don.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Cami! I can't believe our babies are two. Crazy!
Good Job on the Birthday Poster Emma !! You are a great artist !!
We love you Cami .. You look like a Birthday Angel!!
I just got caught up on the blogs - good job, guys! SUCH cute pics, and I'm glad Emma's favorite part of Gatlinburg was our room. :) I'm excited for the baptism!
She's darling! :) Love the pics
Those are wonderful pictures. She is adorable. I didn't know that they still make carebears. :)
She is growing up so fast! Great pictures and commentary, Don.
Post a Comment