Sunday, March 16, 2008

Look What I Made!!



This is my dear sister-in-law's recipee and her picture of it is way better than mine! Did you take that pic Linda, because it looks professional! Just go here to get the recipee and do use the cream cheese frosting because WOW!

So, I made these tonight (Sunday) purely on impulse after seeing Linda's picture. They just looked SOOOO good (and they were, seriuosly the best cinnamon rolls I have ever tasted and I have tasted my fair share, so thanks Linda!). I have no reason for making them, no one to give them to, in fact, I am trying to lose weight, so I should not have made them. But, I think it was a comfort thing too. After Camille's ordeal (see below) and my strep throat and Don working the weekend night shift, I NEEDED these cinnamon rolls!

Have I told you how I feel about Don having to work the weekend night shift every month? I'll say it right now, HATE!!

So because of all that, I am now on my 5th cinnamon roll and I can't stop, so I think I will send the rest with Don to work tomorrow night, did I mention that he is on the night shift?

6 comments:

Taste of Champaign said...

Glad you liked them! They are my favorite! I took the picture right after they came out of the oven, before spreading the icing. Oh, so yummy!

Bob said...

Thanks for the recipe, Jill!

Ben N Nessa said...

Yum!!! :) Ben doesn't like when I make desserts...because I just eat them all by myself! Haha! :)

bloggingchristy said...

Just eat those cinnamon rolls, you can always diet tomorrow! I'm looking forward to seeing you too!

Erickson Fam said...

I am going to have to make those. They look so yummy. And you need to teach me how you added the link for the recipe.

Mindy said...

MMMMMMMMMM, I am drooling. Can't wait to try them.