Over this last month, I kept wondering if I had anything to blog, but with everything being busy, I just didn't remember we had the New Year's Eve pictures. So, I'm sorry for not getting those up earlier.
We just celebrated Ben's 7th. For his birthday, I took him to get a haircut. Then we went to Academy Sports to look at basketball shoes (all the sales are on now). I didn't find any shoes, but we found some sweet kicks for Ben, as well as a Dallas Mavs shirt. He got to wear them that night to basketball practice. He loved all the cards, presents and money everyone sent him ... THANK YOU!
Emma and I went to a Daddy-Daughter Dance tonight. It was fun and loud. We stood a half-hour in line waiting for pictures. Then another 15 minutes to get food. Then we danced a bit, played around and then waited in line to get her face painted, but it was taking so long we decided to leave. We stopped off at Sonic and then came home. It was so much fun for her! Mille would have loved it I think, but it was a little past her bedtime and she didn't get a nap today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Daddy/Daugher dates are the best. Happy Birthday, Don.
Cute pics of everyone. Ben looks so cool in his basketball outfit and you and Emma look darling going to the dance. Are you sure Fritz is yawning...it looks like he might be gagging at that hilarious tutu!
Post a Comment