Sunday, April 13, 2008

Holly Homemaker

So, I had a really Domestic day on Friday. Check this out!



Erick helped me make homemade freezer jam which is so easy its silly! Then we made homemade wheat bread, I had to have something delicious to put my jam on!



Later that day, I made homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner! Wow, that is too much homemade goodness! We all enjoyed the treats and the beautiful weather that afternoon. It kind of freaked me out how many homemade things I made that day, that rarely happens!



6 comments:

Hmachine said...

Your family is getting so grown up!!! I can't believe it. They look so good. 33 IS NOT old. You look great. :) I'm glad you had fun. We miss you.

-Heather

Katee said...

Happy birthday JILL!! You are one cool domestic goddess!! Love you.

KT

Taste of Champaign said...

are you trying to make us all look bad? jk! i LOVE freezer jam too! easy and oh so yummy!

Toni Dee! said...

OOOh - your bread looks so yummy. Just like my moms! I've gotta get a bosch!

Mary said...

You're bread looks amazing and your kids are adorable. Glad you had a great b-day.

Mindy said...

Yummmmm, I want some! Your kids are so adorable and growing up too fast. Can't wait to see you all.