Rule #1 ALWAYS pick a color that you like and then put it back and pick a lighter color!!
Rule #2 Don't let your husband pick the color!!
Rule #3 Just bite the bullet and pay the big salon bucks!!
Ya, so it is pretty black, although after multiple daily washings, it has lightened considerably to a tolerant state.
Emma's comment the first time she saw the "new me" was (in a sassy voice) "Wow, Mom, you look like a 'mommy mom mom!' (whatever that means).
Ben's comment: "YOU LOOK AWESOME MOM!"
Cami and Erick just kind of did a double take but didn't say much .
Don's comment: What a hottie!
I get multiple comments daily and if people are being honest, they really do like it. The goal was to just cover the gray and to not notice the change at all! So much for trying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Jill, the color looks great and very flattering on you! I laughed out loud and Emma's comment. Funny stuff! You look fabulous!
you are a beauty--as always!
I like it! You look great! I still have virgin hair. I'm too cheap, practical and lazy to keep up on coloring. I may change my mind one of these days when the grey really takes over! It's great keeping up with you on the blog.
Thank you for the February posts and pictures, Jill.
I love the color! You look gorgeous :)
Don, nice comment, because even if you didn't like it, you freed yourself from any cruel and unusual punishment from having chose the hair color. but actually, I think it looks good. So I don't think Don was just trying to get himself off the hook.
I think you need to revise your Home Hair Coloring 101 rules.
Rule #1: ALWAYS go with your instinct.
Rule #2: LISTEN to your husband ... he knows his colors.
Rule #3: SAVE big bucks by following rules 1 & 2 and do it yourself.
Judging by the RESOUNDING positive reaction from church friends, neighbors, people calling on the phone and blog comments, this hair coloring was a HUGE SUCCESS. You have to finally admit it: the color works ... you did an AWESOME job! EVERYONE is going ga-ga over your hair including the most important person ... me.
I love you! You are indeed a hottie!
Wow Don! even more bonus points for you!
Oh Jill, I am the queen of at-home coloring and I still can't seem to get it right. I was discussing this with my friends the other day and one of them burst out laughing and said, "what's so funny is that you keep trying!" Not very nice, but the truth hurts. Every time I get my hair cut at a salon I ask them advice about coloring at home and they always say to go at least two shades lighter. That advice has made a huge difference in my results. I think the color looks good on you, and your hair has gotten so long-it looks great.
Post a Comment