The boys' Sunday clothes have been ragged and, quite frankly, ugly for the past several months. Jill was finally able to visit the clothes store and get some nice pants and shirts for the boys. Today, for the first time perhaps, both boys had on nice shirts (even tucked in!), belts and shoes that weren't cowboy boots.
What a great feeling it is to see such handsome boys! Another amazing thing about this picture is Erick looking at the camera and smiling (and now that I notice it, I see that the last several pictures he is looking at the camera and smiling) - two miracles in one day!
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow I can't believe how grown up Erick is! Looks like yall had a great Halloween!
SO handsome! We are still in the "ugly" phase of boy church clothes. But I think I'm inspired...
Post a Comment