Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ben Finally "Loses" His Other Front Tooth

Earlier this week, I "accidentally" brushed a little too hard on Ben's lingering front tooth. It got a little bloody and Ben cried quite a while. So it was hanging by a thread all week long. Jill finally had the guts to yank it last night while Ben slept. He didn't wake up, but he almost swallowed it!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Haha...awesome! :)

Jack and Charlene said...

Like Father ... Like Son !!!
Looking mighty Handsome Ben.

Bob said...

Love the pictures, Don.

Robyn said...

haha, hw brave of you to pull his tooth in his sleep! He looks great!

Janelle said...

I love the way the tooth came out!!! Let's just say I'm good at "getting" the teeth to fall out to! :)

Mindy said...

Okay, I am laughing so hard right now! Seriously? While he was asleep? LOVIN that idea, hilarious! Ben looks pretty awesome.