
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Emma's Birthday
Emma turned 9 on Friday. She had a fun birthday. She invited a few friends. Jill took them to a movie (G-Force) and then they came home and had cake and opened presents. Poor Emma; she and Jill and Ben were riding their bikes to the school to register and Emma's bike hit a puddle and her front wheel lost traction and she biffed it on the sidewalk. She got a big bruise and scrape on her chin and cheek. Thankfully, other than the bruise and cut, she is ok ... no stitches or other damage. She had a great birthday!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Late Happy Birthdays to you both, Emma and Camille!
How very fun to be "9" and have a Girl Friend Party.
Thank you for the wonderful pictures. Hugs to everyone.
Happy Birthday Emma! I love your birthday outfit, you are such a rockstar :) We love you and we're so glad you are okay after the bikeriding incident (it happens to the best of us).
Happy (late) Birthday Emma!!! I remember when your Mom was prego with you and Stephanie and I were so excited that she was going to name you Emma. Your name is ADORABLE and fits you well. You are a beautiful young lady. We love you!
hey guys,
I finally found your blog!!! Yeah! Happy birthday to Emma, we love her so much, especially Brooklyn!
Post a Comment