Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Pool and the Space Center

Here is some pictures of the kids swimming in the pool and our recent visit to the LBJ Space Center. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Jack and Charlene said...

Great Slide Show. Thanks for sharing your wonderful activities in Huston. The pool and the Space Center .... what Lucky Kids to have a Dad that loves Space and Water. What a a place for a young family to be!!!

Ben N Nessa said...

That Space Center looks awesome! I'm a bit jealous!

The pool also looks like a blast :)

Steph said...

cute pictures!

Team Dana said...

The kids are huge! I cannot believe you have moved again! I think you move more than we do! (We're probably moving again this summer...)The house looks amazing!

Sarah said...

How is Houston?! I love your pool, and the kids look great! Hope your summer is going well!!

Jut and Char said...

I guess I need a persona swimming hole and not a river... then there will be no more peeping. I guess it always makes it an adventure. Take the scouts on a hike through the woods and hopefully you don't hit a pot farm, take the kids to the river and hopefully the topless folks will be somewhere else that day.

You got love Western Oregon.

Jut

Mindy said...

It looks like summer will never get boring at your house. Your kids are all growing up so much and are just adorable!