The cook herself. Linda's orange rolss, creamed corn, bean casserole, twiced-baked potatoes, strawberry cream cheese jello, and Honeybaked Ham.
The kids before opening their PJ presents.

Showing off the new PJs.

Camille opening her presents.

Erick shows off his loot.

Ben the Samurai shows his too.

Emma with her new boom box.

Fritz finds a friend in Jabba the Hut.

So Jill sent me to the store to pick up the bread bowls she had specially ordered. I was shocked to see the size of the bowls. Surely these are not the correct ones. The Mexican baker was adament about selling me the bowls (think Soup Nazi on Seinfeld) and so I humbly stuffed the shopping cart with the Ogre-sized bowls and said "Feliz Navidad" and walked away. We invited all the poor of the city to dine with us and we still have leftovers.





9 comments:
CUTE pictures...and the food looks DeLiCiOuS!!!
That cook is one pretty lady! Looks like you had a wonderful time.
It was so great to see you. I wish we could've visited longer....
Thanks for making time for me! Love ya!
what a cute little family you have jill! looks like Christmas was a blast!
I love the pictures. Brandon and I loved the story about the soup bowls. Your family looks great. Happy New Year!
I think you all could bathe in those "soup bowls". By the way, Claire has that same exact boom box! And... I'm so jealous, we didn't get honey baked ham this year. :(
What a great Christmas!
I love your snowman header!
Looks like fun! Jill, you look great!! We will have to see you guys this summer!
Looks like Christmas was a success and Christmas Eve was DELICIOUS. Cute pics of the kids - how are they growing up so fast!? Those breadbowls are hilarious :)
Post a Comment