Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mullet Pigtails

Yesterday we had a lazy saturday, it was great to stay in our pjs all day and not worry about a thing! That doesn't happen very often. Anyways, Don made a comment as I finally got around to doing the kids' hair that he couldn't wait to see Miss Camille in pig tails. So I tried. They are mullet tails but they are pretty cute on her anyway. I am not even sure if that is how you spell mullet? Anyway, here is the cute little piggy.





and one more!



I am sure this is the beginning of many "hair dos" for Cami! Lots of fun times to come! A side-note about Cami. She is a little diva. She is hot and cold, one moment totally content and happy and the next, screaming at the top of her lungs. In fact she pretty much screams all the time, when she is happy and excited or mad- and it isn't just a little dainty scream it is ear splitting! She wants to be where the action is and loves to be the center of attention. Boy, do we have our hands full!

6 comments:

Kimber said...

Those are cute, we've got a screamer, too. Wonder what they'd be like together...maybe we don't want to find out!?

Jack and Charlene said...

Love those Piggy-Tails! Just one question??? Who knows how to get her way & rule the Putnam house??? We are smiling and can't wait to hear her in person !!

Crystal said...

Cute little piggy tails! I am waiting for Kaley's hair to grow back out, so I can enjoy doing her hair again! :)

Toni Dee! said...

Love love love it! I tried a new one on Ayvri this weekend too and it was a hit. Thank heavens for little girls, they're so much fun for us moms!

Taste of Champaign said...

Love the "tails" as Allison calls them! Now where are the "pretty girls?" (alli's word for ribbons). We'll have to make a few in November! Can't wait!

Bob said...

Cami is growing up fast...Thanks for posting, Jill.