Loved the Christmas slide show, Don! I thought Emma was the Yellow Rose of Texas...Cami loves the camera and is looking more like Gma Hobson...All of the kids are growing up fast!
I just saw these pics for the first time as Don takes most of our pictures and he did a dang good job! Those are some cute kids if I've ever seen any! Good pics Don, now we just need your comments to go along with them! Mom, (Sandie), I did not tell Bob (read above) that people have mentioned that Camille looks like you, that was of his own accord! See, it is true!
Looks like a fun time for everyone, so lucky to have gma and gpa there. Those are some great pictures. I especially like the one of all the kids on the slide outside. They are all growing up too fast, wish we could see each other more often. Happy New Year!
Just to answer your question, Maurnee is in New York, and she is a District manager for Maurices, so she travels alot around new england. Brandon is an ER doc in Kennewick Washington, which is nice because I can actually see him now instead of having to go to Oklahoma to see him. take care
It looks like you had a wonderful holiday together. Your kids are growing up too fast and we are too far away! I LOVE that picture of the kids on the slide, priceless.
7 comments:
Loved the Christmas slide show, Don! I thought Emma was the Yellow Rose of Texas...Cami loves the camera and is looking more like Gma Hobson...All of the kids are growing up fast!
Good luck to your Cowboys next week!
I just saw these pics for the first time as Don takes most of our pictures and he did a dang good job! Those are some cute kids if I've ever seen any! Good pics Don, now we just need your comments to go along with them! Mom, (Sandie), I did not tell Bob (read above) that people have mentioned that Camille looks like you, that was of his own accord! See, it is true!
Looks like a fun time for everyone, so lucky to have gma and gpa there. Those are some great pictures. I especially like the one of all the kids on the slide outside. They are all growing up too fast, wish we could see each other more often. Happy New Year!
Wow. My little cousins are getting so big! Thanks for posting pictures :) We miss you guys a lot and can't wait to see your family, again!
cuties!
Hey there Don,
Just to answer your question, Maurnee is in New York, and she is a District manager for Maurices, so she travels alot around new england. Brandon is an ER doc in Kennewick Washington, which is nice because I can actually see him now instead of having to go to Oklahoma to see him. take care
Jut
It looks like you had a wonderful holiday together. Your kids are growing up too fast and we are too far away! I LOVE that picture of the kids on the slide, priceless.
Post a Comment