Sunday, August 12, 2007

Another Classic Emma Moment

Tonight, Emma and Ben were just about to sit down to watch the Book of Mormon stories on DVD when Emma failed to do something I had asked her to do several times. Instead of doing what I had asked her to do, she was getting ready to watch the Book of Mormon stories video. I asked her to go do what I had asked her to do, but she refused. So I sent her to her room.

After a few protests, she finally got up and started walking to her room. She was about half way there when she turned around and said to me, "Since you're not letting me watch the video, I guess you don't want me to be righteous."

2 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

Too Funny :)

Robyn said...

Oh, that's a great one. She cracks me up!! Oh, I think you were asking what our blog address was and I forgot to tell you. It is www.monsfamily.blogspot.com

Love, robyn