I don't know what it is, but, WOW babies are so cute with bows in their hair! And, I don't know what it is about dads taking them out the second they can! Don insists that the bow is squishing Cami's brain! There is a random thought for you!
I wanted to wish a happy mothers day to my wonderful mother (Sandie) and to my wonderful mother in law (Charlene). These are two women that I love dearly and I can always count on no matter what. It is such a blessing to have them in my life. Also a happy mothers day to my sisters-in-law! I appreciate all the wonderful examples I have around me that help me want to be a better mother!
Summer is approaching on us, Don got his first sun-burn of the year when he mowed the lawn on Saturday. It took him 2 hours, we have a huge lawn and need a riding lawn mower bad! Anyway, Texas summers are lots of fun (I am being sarcastic!), they are fun, just really really hot. Ben finishes preschool this week and I am very sad because he has had such a great year and loves his friends and teachers. Emma's school is over next week and then summer will begin! I am looking forward to not having to wake Emma up for school and pushing her to get out the door on time. It will be nice to have nothing to do, but then I know come July, I will be ready for back to school! Ben will get to start kindergarten this next school year, HOORAY! He is so ready!
Erick and Cami are both doing great, Erick is starting to talk all the time! Well, that is all for now! I am including our mothers day pic from 2003 so you can see how the two older kiddos have changed! I think we should do one of these each year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment