Rhyme
Sunday evening we were having FHE. Jill was teaching about being kind to others. Towards the end of the lesson, we sang the song "Kindness Begins with Me" which goes:
I want to be kind to ev'ryone,
For that is right, you see.
So I say to myself, "Remembers this:
Kindness begins with me."
After the song, Jill asks the question, "why do we say "kindness begins with me?" Obviously she was looking for an answer that deals with us choosing to be kind to others first, but Emma instead said, "Because it makes the song rhyme!"
Hotel Smell
This morning I slept in and therefore I was around while the kids were getting ready for the day. While we were kneeling down for family prayer, Emma said, "Dad, you smell good! You smell like a hotel."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We have read & re-read then laughed everyday. We can't to be with your family in December ... We love Emma's dry humor!!
Post a Comment